5 Things I am Grateful for (May)






There are more than 5 Things i am grateful in my life but i want to make this kind of blog post more often and i don't know if i can find every month new things but we will see. I want to show you guys want i am grateful in May.



1. Trust 

I am thankful that i have met so many good people recently and they showed me that it's okay to trust people again and not to be suspicious of new people.


2. Friendship

In this month i learned who are my real friends are and who just liked the idea that i am all the time there for them and didn't like me for me.

3. Happiness

Since a couple of months, i learned to be happier than i was before and have more motivation for everything i dream about.

4. Family

I love to spend time with my family and just enjoy the time with them. And in this month i finally had a lot of time to spend time with my family.

5. Self confidence

Through my new motivation and happiness, i gained more self-confidence and i am very happy about that. The thing what i like about it is that i feel more like myself.



This was my 5 Things i am grateful for in this month.

What were your 5 things to be grateful for in this month?


xoxo Mel




Kommentar veröffentlichen